March 20, 2010

The LIST that started this all !!

My LIST of the year .
1.Create a BLOG. (CHECK)
2.Live a green healthy lifestyle.
3.Write everyday
4.Do 365 photo each and everyday to tell my story.
5.Find a exercise or activity that I will love and follow
6.Read a book a month
7. Take all our kids on wonderful adventure.
8.Listen to music everyday
9.Learn to sew(well)
10.Build my Stampin Up Business like i know i can . http://lachallejones.stampinup.net
11.To do more with less.
12.Have a date with hubby weekly
13.Go on some kind of girls weekend with pals.
14.Learn to cook a wider variety of items
15.Send more cards and letters in the mail
16.Create my inspiration/reminder binder by month
17.Scrapbook more. Tell our story to my kids how I want them to remember life.
18.Do something for me DAILY .( cup of tea ,craft time, phone call to a friend ,walk,read.etc)
19.Go on a weekend getaway with my main man .
20.MOVE and make our house a home .

5 comments:

  1. LOVE your new blog L! So glad you decided to jump in and explore the world of blogging!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your list, especially #15, 16, 18, 13 & 7

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome start to your blog L. Love the list. I really should do that for myself too : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I have finally bit the big one and Thanks for the comments. Still trying to figure it all out and not sure what direction I want my blog to go either .It will all works it self out though.
    ~L~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you. I knew you would do it! MH

    ReplyDelete