June 21, 2010

-Jeremy is surrounded in a house full of ladies it was fun to have these gentlemen for a visit
-Things I learned today :Griff really likes to wash his hands and sing but does not like peas.
:Rhett is not a big eater and really likes playing with anything with wheels right now
:the novelty of having a baby around did not wear off for these two
:Both would really would like a pet with four legs even caught Griff petting the computer screen with our pictures of our new kittens
:Griff likes to help out with everything
:I love being a auntie and really miss the hustle and bustle of a full house of kids , but know I won't go back to do day home any time soon loving being home with my kids
:doesn't matter how old you are or your gender the icing on top of the cake always gets eaten first
\
-Happy Monday you all !

2 comments:

  1. That is an adorable photo of your two nephews...awesome pic L!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sooo much for watching them today!! You will indeed get a BIG b-dy gift:)MH

    ReplyDelete