January 2, 2011

Change happens ....

I believe change can happen but it takes you to do it . So I am making changes in my life and starting now 2011 to do it . Here are a few things I am doing to make those changes happen to me .
I am going to use my project life kit from last year and actually do it but maybe not quite the way Becky uses hers but in away for me to document our FAMILY the way we see it . I am glad its guided out the way it is but it did not work for me ,so I am planning on making it work for me. Check out what project life is all about here.
I am also choosing a word for the year which Ali shows us her "one little word " journey . Before Ali showed us that she was going to document her word this year I had planned to to do a art journal with my word so once again I am not setting myself up to fail this year I still plan on doing it my way but listen to what she is doing with her little word and taking advice from her journey to guide me on my journey . Ali's One Little Word can be found here. I will share my one little word later on . The word that found me still really confuses me now ,but I am sure it is the word that is right for me and will take me on amazing journey .
I also know I really need help to organize and help me do all this so I am using some Christmas money to do this . How to achieve your goals and create a life you love .Who really wouldn't want this .A life you will love and to be had . There are so many things that have changed for us / me last year and I just need help getting it all to where we need to be . I ,me have had a hard journey getting here where I am and feel stuck but need me to get it unstuck . Not sure that's making any sense but that's where its at now. I need ,want a meal plan for our family as we live on a farm , I want to create the memories our family will have forever again , I need me to reconnect with me again I need our family to be together the best that we can be . So as I take my journey I hope all this will help me find me . So for now I am just going to BE .

2 comments:

  1. BE is an excellent word for your journey this year!

    It is so important to "be" happy, satisfied, engaged, creative, confident, content, focused, alive, authentic and I could go on :)

    I love the word "be" because to me it means choice. We as individuals choose how we want to "be".

    I look forward to following you on your journey.

    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally get what you're saying L! Looking forward to your journey thru 2011...it's going to be an exciting one!

    ReplyDelete