on my blog my first ever niece


Seriously the cutest wrinkly feet I ever seen in my life . I just want to nibble on them . They are so frinkin sweet !!

Loving the look on Addy's face the smile ,dimples showing through her cheeks and her shiny eyes sparkling.She's so proud and happy to have another girl join the family other then a sister . When Addy first so a picture of Emery in the morning she said she looks so soft . Jeremy and I smiled then she said I will never say soft again . We told her it was OK we just thought it was cute that she said that and not wrong . When we first saw Emery in the hospital Addy said can I pet her . That's what she said when she first saw her little brother too . Then she pets the top of their head . The things kids say and the way they can read your expressions without you saying a word. Love kids they make life worth it !!!
Emery Yvonne Rose
7lbs 10 ozs
19 1/4 inches
Born at 4:59 am
Vann is exactly 2 months and one day older then Emery what a amazing thing to do with my sister ....... again . Yes this is the second time we had a baby very close together what awesome thing to share with your sister and give to our kids as well as a cousin so close .
Loving the look on Addy's face the smile ,dimples showing through her cheeks and her shiny eyes sparkling.She's so proud and happy to have another girl join the family other then a sister . When Addy first so a picture of Emery in the morning she said she looks so soft . Jeremy and I smiled then she said I will never say soft again . We told her it was OK we just thought it was cute that she said that and not wrong . When we first saw Emery in the hospital Addy said can I pet her . That's what she said when she first saw her little brother too . Then she pets the top of their head . The things kids say and the way they can read your expressions without you saying a word. Love kids they make life worth it !!!
No comments:
Post a Comment