as Dora would say .
WE did it !
Addy and I have cut and our hair to donate it as I had on my turning 30 list . I was beyond ready and have waiting patiently to chop this mane off for quite some time .Now Addy it has took some coaxing and it was really the cause that finally got her to do it.
BEFORE :
AFTER:
WE did this together .
I am completely proud of Addy for doing this with me.I am so happy to beable to do something stick to it even though there was days I would of loved to cut it off early and call all of this off. But this is about the simple things we are capable of doing for others . I have not decided completely on where we are donating our hair I am debating between two right now. I will have my decision made by the end of the week for sure.
Here are a few pictures of Addy and I on the weekend poolside with our hair.
curls are very deceiving of how long your actual hair really is .
No comments:
Post a Comment