I was having one of those mornings that started the night before . I had found out that my grandpa was heading back to the emergency room again . I was getting the girls ready to head to Addy's music class but also packed a bag just in case I needed to stay in for the night to help out .So i packed up stuff for all three of us girls and the dog . I had been solo parenting all week exhasted, tired ,stressed out , raging hormones and had no breakfast . SO got everyone in the truck by 8:00 am and here were three heart cookies .This was just what I needed . These cookies made me cry it was one of those days were you need something to happen to make your day better . So the strange thing was these cookies were not there when I started the truck at 7:30 to warm it up they appeared sometime between 7:31 - 8:00 . I was so grateful or the cookies and not just because they tasted absolutely amazing but because they were there on this particular day .I must mention that by noon this day I also had found out that Jeremy's grandpa had passed away . It was not a good grandpa day for us . SO these cookies made my day just alittle brighter .
Thanks to my mystery friend .
SO leave a surprise for someone .You just don't know when they really could use it .

No comments:
Post a Comment