I had a great day I love the feeling have a good day from start to finish . I was mommy helper at Addy's school for the second time which I love to do I find joy in it . It brings me back to the days of me being preschool teacher and taking care of kids in my family childcare home . Never a dull moment can't really have a bad day even if its hairy scary day someone little will say something that will bring a smile to your day guaranteed . We had a quick lunch and both of my girls had a nap which is rare and golden . Promise is a Promise in our house . So I had promised the girls that we would go outside after they would wake up . well we end up staying outside all night long only to come in to eat salmon off the BBQ , corn on the cob and rice . Then back outside we went . Have some exciting stuff to share with you all but will safe that for a later post HINT . Did alittle pre picking??? You know Canadian picker ...well I will share soon .
Hubby stayed outside until all hedges got trimmed and Addy stayed right along side him driving the gator around the farm yard .They both reported in at 9:45 pm . Now I am not the crazy lady that lets my kids stay up to all hours but we have nothing to really do tomorrow and I was not ruining a good thing .
I am HAPPY here because ................
it is a place I can grow old with my hubby .
it is a place we can make our own at our pace .
its a place our kids can appreciate and love.
both our families our close to us.
its our forever home .
No comments:
Post a Comment