Well I made it through my day yesterday round trip to Swift Current and back to pick up our DMAN . So this mama is swollen and tired but will survive. I couldn't be happier to have these smiling faces all back together .
I so wish all you mamas out there appreciate having your children with you all the time . Now I don;t mean never take some well deserved mamas time to her self but appreciate all the little things . Cause what I would do to have my kids all together all the time would be priceless . Money can't buy that kinda love .But for the mean time I will enjoy the time we got so I will be gone for the weekend from blogging and by Tuesday will probably feel like this .
oh my gosh, that last picture had me laughing out loud. I think I look like that more often than I should admit!
ReplyDeletedee