April 25, 2011

Reality check

So I so thought a summer pregnancy would be fantastic after having two winter ones I was so looking forward to it . Here was my visions . I would be barefoot pregnant  with dirt between my toes and all my kids running free exploring our farm yard for bugs , frogs and snakes . We would be outside until dark comes upon us ,then we would hose everyone down fed and bed. And do it all over again the next day . Well as it may seem my summer may bring me to bed rest . UGH !!!!!POOF vision gone . SO I hope that I can enjoy some of my summer and not ruin my kids summer on top of it too. Last doctor appointment I had been told that I have placenta previa . So I need to take it easy to keep our little man in the oven long enough for everything to properly develop .
                                                      ME @ 26 weeks pregnant
                                                                      

1 comment:

  1. Lachalle, I'm so sorry that you've run up against this complication in your pregnancy. Bedrest is no fun ... unless we choose to be lazy in bed all day. I hope that you won't have to spend the rest of your pregnancy flat on your back but please don't think of it as ruining your kids' summer - think instead that you are keeping their little brother or sister safe for them and they can ALL run around next summer. In the meantime I'll think positive thoughts and say a prayer. Hang in there, girl!

    ReplyDelete